THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Meltwater company profile:
• Global SaaS business with 24,000+ clients globally and 1100+ employees.
• Marketing and PR software helping companies track social and traditional media from billions of online conversations and articles.
• Building a new client success team in our Uptown Charlotte office.
What Meltwater offers:
• Unique company culture focused on our people and their potential vs. the experience and tenure.
• Opportunity for growth and quick career progression.
• Our uptown office space is a collaborative, open working environments in which team work, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms.
• Vertical approach to management training where we only promote from within.
• Account managers are trained for a role in people management or senior account management, depending on your strengths and goals.
• Client success reps will oversee a portfolio of clients from across the US in various industries from government, higher education, and Fortune 500.
• Responsible for the entire client life-cycle, from onboarding and account optimization, to renewals and upsells.
• Work with support organization to fulfill client requests.
• Develop and execute account plans for portfolio and forecasting.
• Work with marketing/tech-touch to maximize client engagement.
What we are looking for:
We are building out our Customer Success team in Charlotte to accommodate our rapid growth. The kind of person that is successful with Meltwater is hard working, intelligent, and well rounded. If you have extensive business acumen, a good sense of humor, and a willingness to succeed, we’ll be inspired by you!
• University degree (any discipline) with strong academic results.
• Relevant account management experience (SaaS sales/renewals a bonus).
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Natural leadership qualities.
• International experience (academic, personal or professional).
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Strong business acumen.