Join interior designer Holly Phillips and artist Windy O’Connor for a dinner party at Tabor
Coming off the heels of a successful summer series, join interior designer Holly Phillips and artist Windy O’Connor for the kick-off of the Tabor Fall Dinner Party Series. Holly, owner of The English Room, and Windy, a local abstract painter, will each be speaking about their work, the creative process and the importance of art in interiors.
Sip specialty cocktails and enjoy a delicious seasonal meal prepared with late summer bounty by Chef Thomas Marlow from Mimosa Grill.
- Shrimp & Corn Pie
- Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes
- Pickle Plate
- Local Green Salad
- Carolina Shell Beans
- Wrennhouse Salted Vanilla Cake
- “Victoria” Pink Gin Cocktails – Recently featured in the New York Times
- Red and white wine
- Tabor Fall Dinner Party Series cohosted by Holly Phillips and Windy O’Connor
- Tickets: $100 each
- Hosted at Tabor, 421 Providence Road
- Thursday, September 8, 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Get your tickets here