THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Colville Capital was created in 2006 to acquire and develop smaller industrial businesses. We work with management to build these companies through market development, strategic expansion, talent development and operational excellence. Our mission is to create superior shareholder value by growing businesses that are respected in their industry, contribute to their communities and provide worthwhile jobs: We build businesses of enduring value.
Digital marketing technologies have transformed retail buying habits, and are moving into industrial B2B markets. Within smaller and more specialized industrial businesses, however, the adoption of relevant and effective digital marketing strategies is just beginning, creating a real growth opportunity for smaller companies that can use these strategies to capture market share and fortify their customer relationships.
To accelerate this opportunity, we are building a marketing team that will work with our industrial distribution businesses.
By joining our team as a Senior Digital Marketing Associate, you will be capitalizing on this unique opportunity and building the foundation for a lasting career. As a member of our marketing team, you will work directly with senior management and make a profound impact on all of our companies. This position offers a truly entrepreneurial opportunity to help define the growth of our digital marketing efforts as we build the foundation of our marketing team.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Associate to expand on our digital efforts and develop a foundation of marketing content for our group of companies. As a Senior Digital Marketing Associate, you will work closely with our companies to investigate, implement and manage all digital marketing activities. This will include managing all social media platforms, writing blog posts for each company, and reporting the metrics that drive success.
Through this position, you will acquire a deep understanding of each company’s target market as you work to develop and implement a strategic marketing plan that aligns with their overall business objectives. This position requires an independent, self-motivated individual who is capable of driving all online marketing strategy and implementation. You will have the autonomy to create original content and make a lasting impact as you help re-define the industry’s marketing trends.
We intend to hire innovative and ambitious talent that can work cohesively with our company’s management teams to develop actionable recommendations with promising results. As we continue the expansion of our marketing team, you will assist in the research and recruitment process.
Role expectations and responsibilities:
• Partner with company executives to develop and implement strategic digital marketing initiatives.
• Design, develop and implement high performing, targeted digital marketing initiatives to support growth of portfolio companies.
• Increase revenue, conversion, traffic and awareness through the use of digital marketing strategies, including social media, SEO and content marketing.
• Use technology to create scalable marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and market awareness.
• Lead all social activity across LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook and other relevant social media platforms.
• Write original marketing content for various client companies.
• Manage blog content and develop proactive outreach campaigns for each portfolio company.
• Create management dashboards and maintain metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
• Implement targeted email marketing ads/promotions for portfolio companies.
• Assist in building a digital marketing and lead generation group.
• Research and implement lead generation software, and manage usage across multiple companies.
• Enhance SEO across all digital mediums to improve ranking and online awareness.
• Work with portfolio companies to scope marketing projects and own the development and delivery of these initiatives.
Preferred experience and skills:
• Prior experience deploying digital marketing campaigns, preferably in the business-to-business space.
• A self-starter who can work independently to manage multiple programs.
• Excellent creative writing and content development skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication, with the proven ability to work across multiple clients.
• Well organized and capable of leading and participating in group meetings with various companies.
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• Proficient in marketing research and customer segmentation.
• Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and inbound marketing tools such as HubSpot.
• Experienced and skilled user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising, or relevant experience in the industry.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Dan Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your relevant experience and interest in the position.