THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
For us, property management is about a singular focus: adding value for our clients. And we have two clients: our owners and our tenants. Our building owners trust us to treat their investment as if we owned it, and our tenants deserve concierge-level service to ensure their experience in the building is best in class. That means our Tenant Coordinators know how to build relationships and go the extra mile. They anticipate needs and meet them before being asked. And they know how to work on a team; with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
Our Charlotte office is looking for an excellent communicator and proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to pick up a piece of trash in the lobby because they know how to keep our spaces looking their best. For this position, a bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, but not required. For specific responsibilities, see below. And if you think you fit the bill, we’d love to talk to you. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and any additional information you think we need to know about why you’d be a good fit.
• $34,000 – $36,000 annually.
• Develop and foster relationships with each tenant, understanding their needs and maintaining consistent service and attention to them.
• Manage tenant requests, logging and maintaining them and working with necessary vendors to ensure the request is met and tenants are happy with the resolution.
• Work with Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager in tenant construction and renovations.
• Create and update tenant manuals and distribute accordingly.
• Conduct regular property inspections, always making sure the property is performing at peak condition.
• Liaison with security vendor, helping maintain proper procedures
Our office & accounting:
• Oversee all general office duties including telephones, equipment upkeep, supply orders, and other duties as needed.
• Handle and log invoices, ensuring the vendor has properly billed for work performed.
• Manage tenant work order input, correspondence, lease files, and tickler files.
• Maintain and administer office petty cash.
• Assist your Property Manager in preparing monthly reports and annual business plans.
• Review and research aged receivable reports. Work with tenants and accounting department to resolve any aged items.
• Prepare general correspondence including action agendas, tenant invoices, tenant service requests and other miscellaneous forms.
• Prepare and coordinate action agenda items with Property Manager and building maintenance personnel.
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships; outlining vendor work, managing the bid process, and working with your Property Manager to maintain company standards.
• Assist in maintaining building key system. Log in and out all keys as necessary.
• Maintain current and complete certificates of insurance for all tenants and all vendors in files and on server.
Interested in the position? Submit cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.