Driven Brands is the world’s leading automotive aftermarket franchise company. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company’s growing portfolio of brands includes Meineke Car Care Centers, 1-800 Radiator, and MAACO and CARSTAR Collision Repair and Auto Painting. The Company has offices outside of San Francisco and Toronto, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the Southeast.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating a variety of deliverables to support the Meineke brands under the Driven Brands umbrella.
• Design and produce creative deliverables for a wide range of channels including web, social, email, mobile and print.
• Design, organize and present high-quality content.
• Maintain a keen awareness of the latest trends as it pertains to design and color.
• Assists with managing and executing production of printed materials and projects.
• Maintain highest production standards and streamlined production processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• 2 to 5 years relevant experience.
• Must be highly proficient in the use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Creative Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat applications.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Requires strong design portfolio in print, web and interactive media.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• High energy and outgoing personality.
• Must possess a professional and team-player attitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment.
• Other duties as needed.
Please send resume and work examples (website, portfolio, etc.) to email@example.com.