THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Charlotte Independence of the USL is seeking game day staff for the 2016 season. We are looking for confident, reliable and hard-working individuals to help in the successful execution of each Charlotte Independence home game and other special events.
Interns / Volunteers will aid in the execution of the back-of-house and field operations of Charlotte Independence game days while gaining valued learning opportunities, hands-on experience, and the chance to have a direct impact on professional soccer in Charlotte.
*Please note- Internships are unpaid but individuals are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
• Professional, personable, and courteous.
• Able to work all Charlotte Independence home games (8 remaining games) and other events when needed.
• Available to work from July to September.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Focused on attention to detail, efficiency, and taking initiative.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Move and lift objects that may exceed 40 lbs.
• All applicants must be 18 years or older in order to be considered for the position.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Are you available to work all homes games from July through September?
• Do you have reliable transportation?