Addison Whitney is a global branding firm specializing in verbal and visual branding, brand strategy and market research. Founded in 1991, Addison Whitney’s depth and breadth of clients reaches across multiple industries, including consumer, B2B, technology, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, finance and hospitality. Utilizing a unique and interactive creative process, Addison Whitney has developed some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Addison Whitney has offices in New York, Seattle, London, Munich and Tokyo; for more information, visit www.addisonwhitney.com.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated, Full-time Graphic Designer. This individual must possess a BFA or BA in graphic design and have a minimum of 3-5 years of corporate design experience. This position will include the following types of design work: corporate identity design, product logo design, package design, marketing materials design, website design and brand standards development.
• Design background.
• Experience with both Mac and PC platforms.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong conceptual skills and creativity.
• Ability to sketch ideas and articulate them to internal team members and clients.
• Ability to translate hand-drawn ideas into refined computer illustrations.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Professional attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience interacting with clients and eliciting feedback.
• Experience in Brand Standards development.
• Experience in web and/or digital media.
• We offer a competitive salary, company sponsored premium Insurance Plan, Life Insurance, Company-Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
We offer Health and Life Insurance, Company-Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
• Salaried Position (Based on experience – minimum 3-5 years required).
• Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Addison Whitney is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Please send an electronic portfolio along with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.