About this position:
This full time position, located in our Charlotte, NC office, assists the Public Affairs Creative team in layout, design and production of top quality printed and digital materials. Primary focus will be graphic design, with opportunities to assist in other creative work including graphic illustration, video, photography and copywriting.
Position may require more than 37.5 hours per week with occasional travel. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the right individual. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Regular duties include:
• Assisting with graphic design and the creation of collateral materials for outreach purposes.
• Organizing digital files.
• Preparing power point materials.
• Acting as liaison with print services department and printing vendors.
• Must be proficient on current versions of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office; working knowledge of other creative software is a plus.