I love seeing Charlotte startups growing and hiring. Here’s a quick list of open startup positions.
Content Creator at Ecomdash – Apply
- What’s Ecomdash? Ecomdash is a software as-a service (SaaS) company that automates inventory for small businesses selling online.
Community Manager at Hux – Apply
- What is Hux? Hux is an online marketplace where you can instantly book a local service provider. Similar to Airbnb, you can compare local service providers on reviews, total price, pictures, availability and instantly book an appointment online. Currently focused on house cleaning, Hux will expand into a wide variety of services in the future.
Mobile (iOS) Instructor at The Iron Yard – Apply
- What is The Iron Yard? The Iron Yard is the world’s largest code school with full-time immersive courses.
QA Analyst at Litsy – Apply
- What is Litsy? Litsy is a place to share and discover your favorite books with your favorite people.
Part-Time Dog Walker/Pet Sitter at The Waggle Company – Apply
- What is The Waggle Company? The Waggle Company is one of the newest and most innovative pet sitting and dog walking services in the Charlotte area. We are the only dog walking and pet sitting service in town that offers same-day scheduling and cancellation, GPS tracking on all walks, and no additional fees for extra pets or weekend visits.
Manager of HR/Recruiting at Rent Ready – Apply
- What is Rent Ready? Rent Ready is a technology-enabled turn service business that works directly with apartment communities to fundamentally change the process of making vacant units into ones that are rent ready. They are a single source vendor that delivers end-to-end apartment services (including painting, cleaning, carpet cleaning, counter and tub refinishing, and punch) with unbeatable customer service.
Growth & Communications Coordinator at Tech Talent South – Apply
- What is Tech Talent South? Tech Talent South is a Southern-based tech education company and they are proud to be leading the way in creating more tech talent in the South and beyond.
Web/UI Developer at MapAnything – Apply
- What is MapAnything? MapAnything is the most comprehensive mapping and geo-analytics solution available to Salesforce users. This application provides mapping, schedule planning, route optimization, real time geo-location, territory management, analytics, and adds a “Map-Centric” User Experience to Salesforce.
Part Time Marketing Manager at Canopy – Apply
- What is Canopy? Canopy is a financial technology company that provides a platform where individuals can track, monitor and analyze all their accounts and investments in one place.
Partnerships/Sales & Operations Intern at DoorDash – Apply
- What is DoorDash? DoorDash is an on-demand delivery company valued at $600M and backed by the investors in Google, Amazon, Facebook and Twitter.
Marketing Coordinator at Interluxe, Inc. – Apply
- What is Interluxe? Interluxe is the leading online luxury real estate marketplace for owners and agents to promote their properties to qualified buyers and receive multiple offers within a defined period of time by way of auction.
Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative at ProctorFree – Apply
Part-Time Remote Video Auditor at ProctorFree – Apply
- What is ProctorFree? ProctorFree is an online, on-demand proctoring service that allows students to take exams from anywhere using the computers webcam and internet connection.
Here are a few jobs at high growth companies that are out of startup mode, but still have a similar cultural feel…
Software Engineer at Passport – Apply
- What is Passport? Passport is the largest provider of mobile payment software for the parking and transit industries in North America. The Passport digital platforms are now installed in cities and universities from coast to coast, designed to reduce the complexity of urban mobility, increase the utilization of public transit, and deliver intelligent data to improve decision making.
Business Analyst at DealCloud – Apply
- What is DealCloud? DealCloud, Inc. is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides software to firms that participate in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A). This includes their five primary in-markets – Private Equity, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Corporate Development, and Specialty Lending, as well as ancillary in-markets consisting of Real Estate and Fund of Funds.
Business Consultant at Torrent Consulting – Apply
- What is Torrent Consulting? Torrent Consulting is a cloud consultancy and Salesforce partner helping businesses grow through sales, service and marketing solutions.