Graphic Designer (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Associate II/Graphic Designer position is responsible for strategic development, design and execution of System-wide advertising, marketing and brand initiatives both internally and externally, with specific targeted emphasis on Carolinas HealthCare System’s strategic goals and priorities while adhering to brand guidelines. Requires higher-level executive and client interaction skills, understanding of design, printing, marketing and user experience.
• Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
• Responsible for all aspects of collateral design, such as print and digital display ads, brochures, reports, direct mail, banners, web graphics, e-blasts, newsletters and other campaign nurturing.
• Collaborates with partners to define concepts, strategy and tactics for integrated campaigns.
• Serves as a representative for Carolinas HealthCare System and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team, helping coordinate and execute System-wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions.
• In collaboration with the Director(s) and other department leadership, develops strategic annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with overall Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies that are measurable in design and metric in execution.
• Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis, helping with projects as needed and ensuring processes are followed.
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
• Evaluates team members and provides direct reports with constructive feedback on a regular basis.
• Manages workloads and projects of team members, and assists with troubleshooting, crises and conflicts in their areas.
• Helps enforce and manage the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as advertising, graphic design, communications, or business required.
• Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience required.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Must be proficient in Adobe CS6 and Microsoft office.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
How to apply: