Part-Time Marketing Coordinator (EXPIRED)
THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Business North Carolina magazine has covered the state for more than three decades, earning more than 100 national editorial and design awards. We are committed to in-depth reporting and storytelling, going beyond financials to breathe life into the topics and people that drive North Carolina’s commerce.
We are seeking a marketing coordinator at our Charlotte office for 20-25 hours per week. The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform various in-house circulation-related tasks while serving as a liason to our circulation provider, provide sales support including creating advertising promotional materials and email marketing and oversee several special projects at the direction of the publisher.
This work involves:
• Coordinating monthly renewal notices.
• Creating a monthly bulk order for office copies, advertisers etc.
• Collecting audit materials, including monthly postal reports, and providing support during the annual circulation audit process.
• Sending monthly email blast.
• Processing subscription and single copy sales.
• Serving as liason with circulation provider to keep database updated, maintain circulation totals and provide necessary documentation for audit purposes.
Marketing and sales support:
• Develop monthly sales promotions (3-5 per month).
• Create and send targeted email blasts to potential advertisers (5-6 per month).
• Product sales: article reprints, merchandise, plaques etc.
• Maintain, create and update databases in Excel.
Update letters and forms and coordinate mailings for special projects.
• Assist with event planning for occasional events.
Skills needed include excellent attention to detail, organization and working knowledge of Excel and Word. InDesign and Photoshop experience a plus.
How to apply:
Please send resume to Ben Kinney.