Group Coordinator (EXPIRED)
THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Group Coordinator provides administrative and professional support in the creation and functioning of all therapy groups at both Southeast Psych office locations and schedules all new client complimentary meet n’greet appointments. In addition, this position performs the responsibilities of office personnel on vacation or sick leave, and maintains client birthday communications.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Cooperative, foster team relationships.
• Professional presentation.
• Emotional Maturity.
• Customer Service Orientation.
• Information and Task management.
• Reliability and Initiative.
• Completion of High School or GED equivalent.
• Skilled with computer and ability to learn new software.
• Skilled with customer service principles and procedures.
• Skilled with administrative and clerical procedure.
Group Coordinator (70%):
• Assist with scheduling groups throughout the year: processing group request forms, designing flyers, advertising groups, and the scheduling of rooms.
• Collect and maintain group information including demographics, times, dates, locations, and fees for each specific group from each group provider.
• Primary contact resource for referring hospitals and doctors’ offices for DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) and Social Skills groups. Seeks approval from appropriate provider for referred client to attend.
• Collect and document vital demographic information on potential clients for all other groups, including groups not yet scheduled.
• Maintain active electronic email list of active group participants after permission is received. Email group information to clinicians and staff at multiple office locations in excel spreadsheet form. Form to include price, dates, provider, times, etc. (These are marketing materials the providers can use.)
• Maintain and update hard copy folders of all group information.
• Notify all group participants in advance of start dates with a letter detailing the group information (dates, times, dates NOT meeting, etc.).
Group new client intake (15%):
• Collect new client information from hospital, MD, or client/mother.
• Arrange initial meet n’greet with appropriate provider if required.
• Enter appointment into SOS scheduling software, including contact number and any other pertinent information. Document appointment on intake sheet. Email copy of intake to Intake team to process.
• If approved, email or mail registration packet to new client.
• Maintain and update hardcopy binder of new group client scheduled appointments.
General office support (15%):
• Provide backup support to general office operations under office manager (fax, copy, file, etc.).
• Perform responsibilities of office personnel on vacation or sick leave as needed.
• Birthday communications.
How to apply for this job:
Do your research. Send a cover letter and a resume/C.V. to Dr. Craig Pohlman.
Southeast Psych has multiple open positions, all of which you can see here.