Senior SQL DBA (EXPIRED)
THIS JOB POSTING IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Who our client is:
• Global, publicly-traded manufacturing subsidiary specializing in advanced products and specialty components with revenues in excess of $3B.
• One of the largest producers in the world in more than 90 locations world-wide.
• Focused on R&D, Technology, Quality, and Customer Service.
• The leadership has strong, long-lasting relationships in the industry and has built a strong foundation for growth.
• Company offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for cross-functional involvement partnering with all aspects of the business.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Great company culture and people focused environment.
• Global exposure and highly visible leadership.
• Competitive compensation and full a benefits package.
Where this position is located:
• Monroe, NC.
What you will do:
• Responsible for architecture, design, and enhancements of the SQL Database.
• Configure SQL Server platform and hardware for optimal security and performance.
• Coordinate the maintenance, monitoring, and other daily tasks within the database.
• Provide subject matter expertise within the SQL Server platform for reporting by internal and external users.
How you are qualified:
• Experience working in SQL Server, database backup, recovery, and monitoring.
• Experience in .Net development and following the SDLC process.
• Understanding of SQL Server capabilities, replication and upgrades.
How to apply for this job: