Sales Support Administrator (EXPIRED)
THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
We are actively recruiting for a dynamic, high-energy Sales Support Administrator to join our rapidly growing team!
The Sales Support Administrator will support the management and sales teams of LINET Americas in their efforts to grow the business and achieve annual company goals. The Admin will be responsible for maintaining longstanding, productive relationships between LINET Americas and a growing number of healthcare facilities and customers in the US market. The Sales Support Admin will manage his or her respective region’s accounts and maintain accurate data. The Admin will play a key role in support of the sales and operations initiatives of the company by being responsible for CRM administration, providing sales support to account executives, providing quotes for new business, and maintaining key customer and contract databases.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
• Provide detailed and accurate quotes and proposals for new business opportunities.
• Ensure correct / appropriate pricing details are documented and adhered to for GPO account consideration and purchases.
• Work closely with internal cross functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Quality, etc.) to ensure efficient and effective responsiveness to sales team requests for support.
• Assist sales managers in successfully executing sales and marketing initiatives, and actively contribute to their development as directed by the executive leadership team.
• Draw on resources from clinical areas to be able to provide detailed explanations of the products’ applications and benefits; use knowledge to prepare quotes.
• Provide support to Account Executives related to lead tracking, CRM account maintenance and training.
• Add/assist sales managers in adding any new relevant customer account data to the company CRM system as it is acquired.
• Provide clear and consistent reporting of established metrics on a monthly basis.
• Configure CRM in alignment with best practices and company processes such that all key data is captured and accessible for reporting.
• Analyze account growth characteristics to provide insight into marketing & sales activities.
• Design, implement and maintain consistent processes (workflow rules) for sales operations, including territory design, ongoing CRM training, sales manager support and CRM administration.
• Processing purchase orders and assisting in coordinating delivery dates and times when needed.
How to apply:
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.