Manager, HR/Recruiting (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Rent Ready we are working to fundamentally change and improve the apartment make ready process. We take pride in our technology platform that has allowed us to change the apartment make ready market and provide a more streamlined, simplified process. We strive to deliver reliable, consistent, and quality service and seek a recruiter able to help find the best candidates.
We need help sourcing skilled workers that fit our platform and in developing our HR department. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, and love solving people problems. We need someone who can thrive in a startup culture, and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale. This role is all about bringing on the best workers, maintaining our culture as we grow rapidly and putting process in place to keep it moving.
• Self-driven and self-aware. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
• Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
• You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and realistic about the partnership opportunity.
• Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and scale throughout the country.
• Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
• Detailed. You’re keenly aware and stay informed of employment law and safety regulation and resourceful with organization and record keeping.
• A team player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
• Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
What you’ll do:
Work with our operations team to source skilled workers within each make ready job function, develop and apply more structure for Human Resources and the worker on-boarding process.
• Source and recruit skilled workers in painting, cleaning, and apartment maintenance.
• Constantly improve recruiting processes and seek new sources of candidates.
• Work closely with operations to set targets and create on-boarding process and consistency.
• Develop job descriptions and recruit for future corporate positions.
• Be involved in the community and promote the business through networking, trade shows, various recruiting events, and diversity forums.
• Constantly improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
• Build and take ownership in structuring HR department and process standards around recruiting.
What you’ll need:
• Successful experience recruiting in a fast paced environment (preferably a start-up or agency).
• History of successful recruitment amongst a variety of work types.
• Experience working on a variety of roles/levels.
• Solid understanding of our vision, business model and operations.
• Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen.
• Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data.
What you’ll get:
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
• IRA plan, with corporate match.
• Paid company holiday’s & vacation time.
• Full medical/vision package to fit your needs.
• Competitive compensation package.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com.