IT Business Analyst (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2014, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.8 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap brand cushioning and Diversey cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 24,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
• Be a change agent for new sales, service and marketing enablement technology.
• Evaluate current business practices versus best practice and increase usage of best practice.
• Facilitate process improvement enabled via technology. This includes maximizing our ROI from information systems currently in use.
• Support the adoption and roll out of our eCommerce and Digital marketing applications.
• Core team member of the eCommerce and Digital Marketing strategy and support teams.
• Create, promote and facilitate “User Support Groups” in the eCommerce, Digital Marketing and other Sales and Marketing related areas.
• Help initiate new IS projects.
• Facilitate the use of Business Intelligence tools for data driven management decisions for the business.
• Work with the business to prioritize “small projects.”
• Act as Project Managers for some small projects and ensure that these projects are completed on time and in budget and deliver the expected functionality and quality to achieve the requirements.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer between project execution teams, the user community and the support organizations in IS.
• College degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of and experience working with Sales and Marketing.
• Strong business process knowledge in the area of eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
• Experience with major projects involving system implementations and business process improvement.
• Experience with CRM, pricing, IoT (Sensing & Analytics), SAP and BI supporting Sales and Marketing is also helpful.
• Must have the ability and willingness to travel (approximately 10% to 15%).
• Experience with a global company is helpful.
How to apply: