Media and Marketing Budget Analyst (Filled)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Driven Brands is the world’s leading automotive aftermarket franchise company. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company’s growing portfolio of brands includes Meineke Car Care Centers and MAACO Collision Repair and Auto Painting, 1-800 Radiator and CARSTAR.
Media and Marketing Budget Analyst for Meineke Car Care Centers will assist in the development and execute the deployment of national and local marketing/advertising/media plans to drive sales acquisition and customer retention efforts for Meineke Car Care Centers. Responsibilities will encompass our entire budget and media channel execution inclusive of branding, customer acquisition, and digital.
Marketing efforts will support:
• A franchise network for 900+ dealers/stores nationwide.
• Sales growth in excess of $500MM.
• Multiple product lines and services provided nationwide.
Marketing Strategy Management and Execution
• Work with advertising agency partner to create and deploy effective advertising and promotional creative across all paid media channels: TV, Radio, Print/Direct Mail, PPC/SEM, etc.
• Manage testing strategies for mass paid media marketing channel in order to maximize yield within the marketing budget.
• Execute comprehensive marketing and media plans that will effectively and efficiently drive sales growth across the Meineke franchise.
• Collaborate across cross-functional team including regional operations leaders, finance, analytics and development to ensure consistent understanding and integration of marketing efforts across the franchise.
• Manage agency partners by providing direction to drive breakthrough marketing promotional plans to drive new customers through mass media outlets.
Measurement and Analytics
• Monitor and understand weekly/monthly sales data to inform marketing/advertising plans and provide recommendations/adjustments to maintain strong sales growth opportunities.
• Report and monitor performance weekly/monthly across all marketing channels inclusive of Mass Media (TV, Radio), Direct Mail, PPC/SEM, SEO, website, loyalty.
• Analyze and utilize customer insights/research and performance to evolve Meineke brand and identify new opportunities for sales growth.
• Interpret and utilize sales/product/ticket data to identify opportunities and trends and provide actionable recommendations integrated into advertising, media and promotional plans.
• Work with analytics teammates to monitor sales and build out accurate sales forecast for overall sales, products and services.
• Manage invoice process for local and national level marketing initiatives.
• Manage corporate and franchisee P&L process.
• Develop and internal and franchisee level budget reporting on a monthly basis.
• Work in collaboration with analytics team and accounting to provide accurate forecasting and cost reconciliation.
• Provide subject-matter expertise to agency partners on Meineke franchise, products and services when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting, finance, or information science with 1 – 3 years experience managing financials or budgets.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Office product suite; database querying a plus.
• Proficient problem-solving skills – ability to translate data into actionable marketing plans.
• Self-started that excels in a performance driven environment, detailed oriented.
• Collaborative working style to interface with multiple business partners.
• Solid organizational communication skills and institutional knowledge.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest in marketing tactics and strategies.
Additional experience preferences:
• Managing and directing marketing agencies.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to senior management/leaders.
• Solid knowledge of franchise.
How to apply: