Public Relations/Content Marketing Account Manager (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Wray Ward is looking for a team member to join our public relations/content group.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Work with the Public Relations Lead and/or Content Lead to plan, define, complete and deliver client projects on time and on budget.
• Support the development of public relations and content initiatives in all forms for assigned client business and any business development projects as assigned.
• Write content, including news releases, media advisories, bylined articles, feature stories, blogs and social media posts.
• Manage daily proactive and reactive media relations activities, reviewing editorial calendars, identifying story angles, and contacting editors, reporters, and assignment editors while responding to incoming inquiries for information and interviews.
• Work with account coordinator to monitor, measure and reports client results.
• Work closely with other agency departments to ensure a seamless project workflow.
Skills & experience:
• Strong writing skills are mandatory, including ability to quickly understand and write about topics in diverse industries.
• Ability to write for various formats, including breaking-news news releases, technical bylined articles, problem-solution case studies, and inspiring newsletter copy.
• Proven media relations experience.
• Two to five years of experience in an agency setting or similar environment.
• Familiarity with VOCUS/Cision a plus.
• Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner.
• Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client, team and agency.
• Develop strong relationships with media and across the agency, specifically with all PR/Content team members.
• Be a champion for agency process and best practices for delivery of PR/Content.
How to apply:
Visit our careers page.