Financial Analyst (Hired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2015, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.0 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey cleaning and hygiene solutions, enables a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 23,000 employees who serve customers in 169 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Sealed Air is looking for highly motivated individuals to provide global financial planning and analyses for a $1.6 mm annual revenue business. The individual will be a key contact with regional finance teams, and will provide global support for price-mix-volume-exchange (PMVE), month end reporting for Corporate and Division management, annual operating plan (AOP), modeling for strategic plan (STRAP), ad hoc financial analysis, as well as assist with Capex proposals/post-mortems.
Multiple Corporate Financial Analyst roles:
These are full-time professional, salaried roles based in Charlotte, NC (home of Sealed Air Corporation global headquarters).
We are looking for all career levels, including early career candidates.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills. He / she will prepare and validate financial reports, source variance explanations as well as providing business insight and recommendations for improvement. The candidate will have effective communication skills with all levels of management, and be able to work with functional teams.
• Complete month end P&L reporting and analysis.
• Monitor actual financial performance against budget/forecast and prior year.
• Support annual business plan and monthly forecast process.
• Develop financial framework to track profitability trends by major customer and/or market segments.
• Perform balance sheet analysis and forecasting as needed.
• Work collaboratively with various groups throughout the organization including Divisions, Supply Chain, Service Centers, Corporate Reporting, Tax, Treasury, and Information Systems.
• Provide first line financial review of capital expenditure and capital requests to ensure they meet policy requirements and are aligned with the Company’s strategic direction.
• 4 year college in Finance and Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred.
• 2+ year of work experience in finance or related fields.
• Good level of financial information systems knowledge; preferably SAP, BW, Hyperion Planning, HFM, and HFM SmartView.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment; able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to organize, manage and prioritize work for self; able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Advanced Excel user – VBA programming a plus.
• Highly motivated individual with strong business interest and desire to act as a business partner.
• Cooperative team player with proactive communication style.
• Strong analytical and process improvement skills.
• Quick learner and adapter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
How to apply: