Marketing and Event Coordinator (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
About Healthy Home Market/Tropical Nut & Fruit:
Tropical is a food manufacturer, importer and distributor of bulk and packaged snacks & specialty foods. Founder Jerry York opened the first Tropical office in 1977 in Orlando, followed later that year by our Charlotte, NC office. Since that time, we’ve expanded into Memphis, Atlanta, Washington DC and Dallas. We began with approximately 100 items consisting mostly of our snack mixes, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, and a few candies, beans, grains and flours. Our primary customers were health food stores, hotels and grocery stores. Today our product line has grown to over 3000 items. We also have a “Nut House” retail outlet located in Charlotte. For over 35 years, we have been responsive to our food industry customer’s needs, and we continue to help them grow their business by sharing our product and market expertise related to our specially formulated snack mixes, freshly roasted nuts & seeds, sesame sticks, and hundreds of bulk and packaged candies, spices, dried fruit, grains, and specialty foods.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
• Duties and responsibilities will take place primarily at Healthy Home Market Stores and secondarily the Tropical Nut & Fruit Corporate office.
• Develops and implements event project plans, including community center events, off premise shows & events, in-store events and sales meetings.
• Manages sponsorships, including on-site execution, paper trail and giveaways.
• Assists in theme, demo, and exhibit space layout development for in-store and other events as needed.
• Researches events held in the community and coordinates and executes staff, products, and booth set up.
• Designs and updates events calendars displayed in multiple retail locations.
• Assists in creation of internal and external promotional pieces.
• Maintains condition of Community Room and shared office spaces for events.
• In keeping with our value of Customer Satisfaction, this position is expected to provide high-quality customer service to our customers, vendors, and others alike.
• Provides project status updates, keep marketing projects on schedule.
• Contribute content for websites including writing blog posts, updating events, updating photo galleries and general page content.
• Contributes and assists in planning of social content.
• Proofs and approves content for publishing.
• Manages advertising schedules.
• Plans and executes weekly marketing emails for Healthy Home Market.
• Visits stores as needed for marketing purposes.
• Assists in planning and execution of content for TV, radio and print material.
• May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft suite.
How to apply:
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls. You will be contacted it the hiring manager is interested.