Software Engineer (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer’s needs.
Software Engineers are responsible for leading Passport’s application planning and development across all divisions and product lines. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with our team to deliver a superior product.
On a typical day, you will:
• Lead the Ideation, technical development, and launch of mobile and web-based products.
• Develop on both Android and iOS platforms.
• Design and maintain databases in MySQL and Redis.
• Conduct system balance testing with current and future versions to ensure functionality.
• Maintain and debug live software systems.
• Have fun and work with awesome people on a daily basis.
The Ideal candidate has:
• Passion for software development combined with the openness to pick up new technologies.
• Ability to multi-task between multiple, complex projects and operational requests.
• Knowledge of object oriented development methodologies and design patterns.
• Ability to collaborate and take note of alternate viewpoints.
• Excellent attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
How to apply:
Send an email and your resume to email@example.com and we will send you a software development challenge.