Business Consultant (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
This position is looking for an individual with a strong client-facing consultative/business analysis background with working knowledge and experience designing and implementing Salesforce.com for clients. This role is responsible for simultaneously leading multiple projects in scoping, administration and training on the Salesforce.com platform. This individual will have 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant, with a preferred history of CRM and/or SFDC experience. This person must possess leadership and project management skills and also be able to work on projects independently. This person will be called on to perform requirements gathering and provide the company with suggestions and solutions regarding the SFDC environment.
• Lead: Provides project management leadership and guidance.
• Manage: Manages project resources, work plan, scope, deliverables, status and client relationship.
• Facilitate: Runs iterative working sessions.
• Communicate: Defines, communicates, and manages a change management (release) process for any scope outside of original statement of work.
• Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business systems, process flows and user requirements.
• Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to end to end functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
• Supervise: Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities.
• Collaborate: Works with management team to report project status and allocate resources.
• 5+ years client-facing consulting experience.
• Demonstrated work experience in working with diverse set of users ( E.g. Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Back office personnel and management).
• Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems required.
• Salesforce.com and CRM experience a plus.
Required knowledge and skills:
• Excels in project management; strong leadership and organizational skills are a must.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
• Strong documentation and training skills.
• Capable of responding to a fast-paced project environment, with quickly changing and often competing priorities.
• Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve and become productive quickly.
• Four year college degree in a technical or business field of study.
• SFDC certification(s) a plus.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume to Ashton.Ryan@torrentconsulting.com.