Social Media & Content Marketing Manager (Hired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services, headquartered in Concord, North Carolina. We have global operations in 24 countries and have been rapidly growing since being founded in 1993. We are a privately-held, growth-oriented company that embraces entrepreneurial thinking, quick action, spirit, and teamwork!
This is a digital marketing position with emphasis in and responsibility for Social Media, content marketing and online reputation management. You will be the in-house strategic and tactical expert for these types of digital efforts, supporting and collaborating with MarCom, Direct Sales and Product Marketing. As Social Media & Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building social media and content marketing programs and engaging on a daily basis with consumers and our Independent Business Owner channel in creative and effective ways, while strengthening and expanding the company’s brand and reach.
• Create an overarching social media campaign strategy and workflow that will provide a framework for future initiatives.
• Implement new procedures and systems, including defining social media and online reputation management policies and engagement guidelines for both corporate and our Independent Business Owner channels
• Develop an editorial calendar, manage assets, brainstorm, concept and write content for the ACN brand and its sub-brands.
• Create, execute, and measure social media campaigns to ensure that they are carried out effectively and meet defined strategic goals over the short-, medium-, and long-term.
• Grow an active and engaged following/community.
• Responsible for in-house online reputation management.
• Partner with MarCom & Product Marketing to aid in other forms of content marketing strategy and execution in channels such as email, web, blog posts, videos etc.
• Provide clear, strategic direction to the creative services team to develop graphic elements related to digital campaign initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written.
• Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in MS Office applications; creative PPT or Keynote skills desired.
• Copywriting experience.
• Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines.
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, Buzzsprout and management software such as Falcon or Hootsuite.
• Understanding of social media publishing, monitoring and analytical tools; ability to analyze and interpret metrics and translate them into strategic decisions.
• Understanding of drip marketing.
• Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing trends, especially in social media.
• Ability to plan and manage a digital communications calendar.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS systems such as WordPress.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 5+ years work experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on primarily in-house social media, SEO, online reputation management, blogging, email marketing; 1+ years supervisory experience with direct reports.
• Ability to work in a matrix management organization and to effectively take direction from and collaborate with peers.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to apply: