Head of Data Commercialization (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The role works within the GTS strategy team in order to analyze internal business data as well as external market and competitive data in order to:
• Identify commercializable data assets
• Create new revenue models for these commercializable data assets
• Drive new data products to market
This team will also assist GTS leaders in making informed decisions regarding current and proposed data business strategies outside of data commercialization. The position will work with other lines of business to obtain, digest and analyze data in order to make informed decisions and deliver on goals and priorities across GTS.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
Work cross line of business to source data:
• Develop analytical methods and models that assess the regions, segments and products across GTS.
• Analyze outside macroeconomic data as it relates to the treasury management business.
• Develop presentations and effectively communicate research/analytics on business trends to leadership.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
• Strategy leadership: Lead and/or influence the strategies and tactics across functional groups for strategy and product development.
• Develop and analyze strategic initiatives: Contribute to (in writing with supporting financial models) the development of GTS strategies, products, services or platforms by understanding macro-business environment and identifying the right value drivers and metrics to develop new business models and capabilities.
• Client engagement: Speak with clients regarding their strategic treasury needs in the marketplace as well as macroeconomic trends that are impacting the treasury landscape.
• Management support: Support senior leadership in interpretation of analysis in making strategic decisions regarding GTS’s position in the marketplace. Develop executive presentations and effectively communicate research/analytics.
We reserve the right to hire at a lower level based upon candidate experience.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in leading organizations through strategic changes and getting positive results with a proven track record successfully managing teams at a leadership level and driving business improvements.
• 5+ years experience with client and industry analytics.
• Must be able to design and implement metrics that track the effects of action plans and determine whether the actions are effective at meeting targets or whether new plans should be developed.
• Should have experience with data analytics and data visualization tools and must be well versed in developing and interpreting analytical reports used to measure change.
• They must also have strong written, verbal, communication and presentation skills and must be able to present to senior level executives and business partners.
• Must have the ability to structure and drive conclusions from independent research and operate in ambiguity. They should be able to anticipate, challenge and interpret; to make decisions based on these skills; to align organizational goals and resources; and to continually learn.
• Ability to produce and analyze data in order to make recommendations on key business decisions.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
• Must be well versed in developing and interpreting internal, customer and market data used to measure change and inform strategies.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong entrepreneurial background and an excellent understanding of technology within a business context.
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional environment.
• Must have the ability to build a workplace culture that is capable of executing change to meet business objectives. This leader should lead by example, work with integrity and actively promote ethics and compliance policies across the organization.
Must have the ability to travel as needed.
• MBA or Masters in Data Analytics preferred.
• Entrepreneurial experience and new product development background.
How to apply: