Part Time Marketing Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Canopy is a financial technology company that provides a platform where individuals can track, monitor and analyze all their accounts and investments in one place. Our platform enables our users to take a holistic look into their finances thus empowering them to make smarter financial decisions. Canopy currently has two distribution channels; retail and corporate. With retail an individual can sign up for Canopy directly from our website (www.canopyfa.com). With our corporate distribution, Canopy offers our platform to companies who in turn offer it to their employees as a benefit or perk.
The Canopy Marketing Manager will help develop and deploy all marketing initiatives and strategies. This person is a creative self-starter with experience in digital marketing and PR while also having an understanding of finance and portfolio theory.
• Assist in the development of comprehensive marketing and media plans that will efficiently drive traffic.
• Creating and managing content across various mediums.
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (email and social).
• Track and analyze digital marketing data to help improve relations with existing customers and drive potential customers to the Canopy platform.
• Plan and execute an efficient public relations campaign.
• Use keywords efficiently to help optimize website and blog posts.
• Social media experience: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp.
• Experience in SEO practices and marketing strategies.
• Proficient in finance and portfolio theory.
• Strong marketing background.
• Ability to translate data into actionable marketing strategy.
• Positive attitude with excellent communication and verbal skills.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com.