Web/UI Developer (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
If you have an inextinguishable passion for web development and find yourself regularly binge-scrolling through design sites, prepare to have your dreams come true! MapAnything is seeking a talented Web/UI Developer to join our marketing team to design a new company website and build upon it as we grow the company and launch new products. You’ll make an immediate impact on the company as you help us improve the user experience for our online visitors (clients and candidates) across all devices. From layout to function, design, coding and architecture – you will do it all!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and code snappy, aesthetic web pages (sites) for both MapAnything and external clients that feature user-friendly designs and fully support all new company product and service offerings
• Pair with the marketing team to provide guidance on web content and create organic website SEO strategy aimed at lead generation
• Establish intuitive UX flows for our website to enable easy site navigation for both clients and career candidates
• Execute routine site maintenance and analysis (tuning and troubleshooting)
• Stay on top of emerging design and web trends, best practices and new technologies
• Proficiency with content management systems such as WordPress
• Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI
• Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and adeptness in graphic programs such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Working knowledge of interactive prototyping apps such as Balsamiq, InvisionApp, Sketch, etc.
• Web administration skills: domain/hosting management, cPanel, MySQL, Github
• Strong understanding of web security best practices and cross-browser compatibility
• Experience with mobile/responsive web design across multiple devices is a major plus
• Willingness to learn new languages and design principles in order to serve multiple teams and initiatives
• Fun, creative personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills