Product Manager (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
LINET Americas was founded in 2010 and is part of LINET Group SE, a leading global supplier of hospital beds. The company’s success is based on innovations that help improve the standards of healthcare in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to represent the voice of the product line for medical/surgical and critical care hospital beds, patient support surfaces and patient room furniture and accessories. The product manager is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and growth of the business, supporting sales and financial goals. The product manager oversees product related projects from conception through execution and will drive business results through cross functional coordination with the marketing director, downstream marketing team, inside and field based sales team, office staff and senior management.
Essential duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to those listed below:
• Strategy Development: Develop and execute comprehensive marketing objectives, goals and strategies for overall product portfolio based on market needs and opportunities to achieve revenue, profitability and market share growth objectives.
• Ongoing Product Management & Support: Lead all commercialization activities and product life cycle management of existing portfolio of products. Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and programs to increase brand awareness and achieve revenue, profitability and market share growth objectives.
• New Product Development: Serves as the marketing lead on new product development which begins by identifying new consumer insights (voice of the customer), creating product positioning, assessing market potential, developing compelling business cases, competitive tracking, determining buying process and partnering with other functional areas to bring viable new products to market.
• Downstream Marketing Leadership: Define, develop and introduce promotional materials, product support tools, educational material, collateral and post-market clinical proof sources to support adoption and penetration of product lines that support and communicate the LINET value proposition to the market and build brand equity. (Examples include brochures, videos, presentations, web and social media, case studies, white papers, etc.)
• General Sales Support: Serve as primary liaison to the sales team for product support, education and training on all product categories; expected to be the “product expert” and knowledge source for field sales and inbound questions. Participate and engage in key customer visits, important meetings, and other relevant public presentation of product.
• Sales Training: Responsible for development and implementation of sales team training on all aspects of products in the LINET portfolio. Present material for new hire training, ongoing product training and national meetings.
• Market & Clinical Research: Strategizes, plans and prioritizes market, product and clinical research that identify and define opportunities to support business growth through sound clinical marketing evidence. Specifies market requirements for current and future products supported not only by research, but also on-going visits to customer, key opinion and thought leaders and potential partners.
• Financial Results: Responsible for budgeting key activities that support product line growth. Achieve operating plan sales, gross profit and expense targets. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results. Identifies opportunities for growth, cost improvements, new products, assortment and pricing.
• Cross Functional Team Leadership: Leads cross functional product teams including marketing, research and development, service and sales to manage entire product line life cycle and maintain customer satisfaction and business objectives.