Lead Software QA Automation Engineer (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Our Quality Assurance team is an integral part of our software development team. Our QA engineers ensure that the functionality that makes its way from developers’ computers into the marketplace meets the high expectations of our customers and ourselves. We’re looking for someone with the expertise to lead us into the next phase of our QA efforts; someone with proficiency in test planning and strategizing, strong knowledge and experience on Agile test methodologies and processes, and strong hands-on experience in developing and executing automated test scripts.
On a typical day, you will:
• Lead and manage an off-shore team of QA engineers.
• Work with various types of QA — Mobile Applications, Web Applications, Front End, Backend, Manual, Automation, and Systems — with a focus on product quality.
• Forecast and report potential delays in deliverables.
• Maintain performance goals of the team.
• Work closely with developers, business analysts, operations, and the senior level engineering team to design testing strategies.
• Create and maintain a framework to manage critical bugs and outages that need a timely response.
The ideal candidate has:
• At least three years of software QA experience, with at least one year in automation.
• Experience with automation testing for web based API such as REST.
• Experience with automation QA tests, processes, and reports.
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
• Experience with tools such as web monitoring, code coverage, memory tools.
• Experience with unit testing.
• Experience using object oriented programming languages, such as Java.
Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of reinventing the way people move through cities. We are taking on the transit and parking processes by making them as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment, we’ve unified all aspects of the urban commute by creating fully integrated, cloud-based solutions tailored to city’s and end-users’ needs.
How to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.