Remember the awesome #SpringCleanMyBeer promotion that BREWPUBLIK ran the first weekend of May? Well, they took a total of 414 mediocre beers off of the hands of 98 Charlotteans and are putting the beer to good use.
- Sunday, June 7 from 1:30 to 4:30 pm at NoDa Brewing.
- Tickets are $5, which gets you all-you-can-eat seafood plus delicious sides by Tupelo Honey. Tickets here.
- NoDa will be pouring beers
- The beers collected during #SpringCleanMyBeer will be used for the boil and empty cans will hold the discarded shrimp shells.
- Charlotte Independence plays the Richmond Kickers at 5:30 pm. Grab some food and stick around for the watch party.