The new SouthPark location of Reid’s Fine Foods is now open. The new store is located next to Dick’s Sporting Goods and McCormick & Schmick’s at SouthPark mall, taking the space formerly occupied by City Tavern. Address: 4331 Barclay Downs Drive.
- 10 taps for local, craft beer.
- 1,200 wine labels to choose from.
- Sunday brunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Sundays only).
- 16 seats at inside bar.
- Around 180 total seats (includes patio seating).
- Interior design done by designer Barrie Benson.
- All glass wine room that will be very cool.
- Patio area will be covered and heated, and there will be an outside fireplace. I’m bullish on the patio — it’s going to kill it. I love the patio furniture they chose, especially the high top tables. Lots of patio seating.
- Just like the Reid’s location on Selwyn, there is a a full service butcher shop, kitchen, wine shop, wine bar, bakery, and catering, plus a much larger cheese and charcuterie section.
- Huge amount of parking (unlike Selwyn location) due to large mall lots surrounding the store.
I know it’s small, sorry! My fault.
Let’s take a look around…