Senior SEO Manager (This job posting is inactive)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER OPEN. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home improvement, insurance, educational institutions and autos. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
The Sr. SEO Manager is responsible for owning SEO on assigned sections of the website. You will be responsible for optimizing content, SEO analytics and reporting, prioritizing and creating new pages, and executing special projects. The Sr. Manager works with our Product, Development, Creative and Offline teams while implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue.
- Use world class SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, natural search traffic, entry page quality, content, and template design. Be accountable for the results measured against internal goals and SEO best practices.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports and analysis from platforms such as Google Analytics,
- Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Webmaster Tools and Conductor Searchlight.
- Keep up with industry trends and algorithm updates.
- Come up with ways to improve site performance (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.) and run A/B split tests to confirm testing hypotheses.
- Constantly monitor our site and competitors’ sites for SEO health and best practices.
- Create SEO strategy and execute your plan for assigned product lines. Attend weekly status meetings with internal parties to give updates, present plans and share results for product lines.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5+ years relevant business experience with at least 3 years of SEO experience
- Expert knowledge of SEO principles, methodology and tools
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in WordPress a plus
- Experience with Buzzstream, content marketing and outreach a plus
- Must be strong technically, analytically and creatively
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Passion for technology and marketing
- Driven and curious