Things you need to know about Atrium Health
- Atrium Health is massive — in a good way. They employ more than 60,000 people in North and South Carolina with over 900 care locations.
- Known for its innovative research and wellness programs.
- Highlight facilities: Levine Cancer Institute, Levine Children’s Hospital, Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute, The Neurosciences Institute.
- Other specialties: Maternity, fertility, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, rehabilitation, transplant.
Agenda pro tips: Atrium Health
- Atrium Health offers Virtual Visit — this technology is a game changer. Think you have the flu, pink eye, a UTI? Get care from your laptop, tablet or phone.
- Use this link to check Urgent Care wait times before you leave the house.
Connect with Carolinas HealthCare System
Cover image via Facebook
Read Next Story