Amelie’s new Uptown location is opening December 1. They held a friends and family event last night (November 23) and we got to hang out in the new space.
It’s massive. It’s beautiful. It’s everything Amelie’s lovers want it to be. This is the type of project that will take Uptown from good to great. Huge win for Charlotte. Well done Amelie’s management, well done.
- Location: In the old College Place cafeteria at College Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Eventually they will be open 24/7.
- The location is over 11,000 square feet.
- They will have beer and wine available for sale in addition to coffee.
- The Overlook terrace can be reserved for private events.
- Giant viewing kitchen, think brewery but for treats.