This weekend only, Charlotte startup BREWPUBLIK will take any unwanted 6-pack (or 5-pack) off of your hands and trade it for a Charlotte-brewed 6-pack at no cost.
- Promotion started this morning at 11 am and goes through tomorrow, Friday, May 1 at midnight.
- Participants should tweet a photo of the unwanted pack of beer to @BREWPUBLIK with the hashtag #SpringCleanMyBeer and go to their website to enter their contact info.
- BREWPUBLIK will deliver beer to homes within a 30 minute radius of Uptown on Saturday, May 2.
“We want Charlotte residents to try local craft beer. Charlotte has many types of beer and we want to bring that beer to people’s doorsteps. Unwanted beer shouldn’t go to waste. We want to end N.C. Beer Month on a high note.” – Zach Jamison, co-founder of BREWPUBLIK
A photo posted by BREWPUBLIK (@brewpublik) on
- BREWPUBLIK delivers beers in handcrafted wooden crates to homes within a 30 minute radius of Uptown Charlotte. Their subscriptions start at $35/month.
- Charlie from BREWPUBLIK is a nice guy, I drank a beer with him at Bulldog one evening.
- Over 700 bottled beers from around the world, including every NC beer, are available.
- Connect with BREWPUBLIK on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.