EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we’re doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Junior Digital Marketing Analyst to help drive our growth from our location in Lowell, NC. EchoPark’s Digital Marketing Team is a progressive marketing team evolving with digital marketing trends and implementing full life-cycle digital marketing campaign solutions for the coast to coast stores they support. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for working within our digital marketing platform to develop strategies and execute those strategies for EchoPark.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work closely with:
• Key internal tools to design, execute, and monitor/measure the performance of stores & campaigns across digital & social channels
• Internal and external digital channel managers to set strategy and then optimize the performance of each channel to drive lead generation sufficient to achieve sales & service targets
• Leadership teams to set and measure retail website goals, sales, budget expectations, and overall multi-channel digital marketing strategy & performance
• Develop and implement sustainable strategies to drive incremental growth in quality traffic & conversions from dealership websites, search marketing, Social Media, CRM, etc.
• Support new EchoPark store launches throughout 2021 and beyond with digital setup across website, paid search, SEO, and third parties.
• Actively monitor and quality check all lead sources to ensure our digital funnel is always working.
• Measure and report on all key metrics associated with owned digital marketing campaigns
• Pro-actively identify digital marketing traffic opportunities to drive sales and service quality traffic to the Sonic dealerships.
• Track site & page level analytics data and recommend strategy/approach improvements to content, digital campaigns, targeting, ad copy, etc.…
• Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of all retail websites
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data for high performing digital marketing campaigns based on the insights
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement
• Working knowledge of SEO principles and experience in managing performance
• Highly organized, task and detailed oriented
• Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively
• A highly skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio and Google Sheets
• Be a student of the digital marketing industry
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience, with a clear history of success in digital campaign creation & execution
• Certifications and/or experience with paid and organic search and social marketing strategies and & supporting technology, such as Search Console, Google My Business, Facebook, as well as the major search engine(s) and products: Google Analytics, Adwords, GTM, Bing Ads, TrueView, etc.
• Strong understanding of automotive retail specific and general current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices