Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
TTS offers state-of-the-art, instructor-led and self-study courses in accounting, capital markets, financial modeling and valuation for finance professionals. Founded in 1999, TTS is the world’s leading financial learning services company offering targeted and customized training courses to corporate and educational clients.
Training The Street (TTS) is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator role. This position is responsible for the oversight and administration of the TTS Learning Management System (LMS) which is referred to as the TTS Resource Center. This role oversees all aspects of the TTS Resource Center including support, maintenance, innovation and implementation of all learning content and assets used to deliver training.
The Resource Center and e-learning technologies are important parts of TTS’s growth plan. As e-learning is a constantly changing segment, the ideal candidate for this position is someone that is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, finds innovation exciting, and understands that the end user is the ultimate customer.
• Manage day-to-day activities within the LMS including course and user management
• Liaise with students, clients and instructors from all over the world, sometimes outside of Eastern Time Zone standard working hours
• Resolving technical support requests from both internal and external users
• Work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the company to continuously improve the system and related processes
• Virtually coordinate with our global instruction team and/or client representatives to understand their expectations for course creation/administration
• Work in array of different internal systems – CRM (Salesforce), G Suite, cloud storage platform, etc.
• Ensure that the TTS Resource Center remains within our allotted bandwidth for total # of users and amount of storage with our hosting provider
• Generate analytics & usage reports to provide to TTS instructors, client training coordinators, and/or other key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience as an LMS Administrator (Moodle based LMS is preferred) or administrator of similar technical systems
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (proficiency in Excel preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Ability to effectively and accurately manage several projects at a time, prioritize and organize tasks, as well as meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service skills and responsive attitude
• Willingness to be remotely “on call” for occasional evening and weekend needs
• This position is salaried with benefits; including health insurance and 401k plan
• Salary commensurate with experience