Do you see—and solve—problems from a different angle? Love to dig deep into topics and emerge with clear and compelling stories? Deloitte’s in-house marketing agency is looking for a writer who can turn complex business ideas into confident, jargon-free copy for web pages, blog posts, and articles. And collaborate with GDA colleagues—including designers, digital producers, project managers, account managers, and strategic marketers—to develop great creative that engages clients and builds the Deloitte brand.
• Interview subject matter experts to write web pages, articles, and blog posts on a range of topics in a clear and confident voice
• Collaborate with other creatives to develop smart concepts and write copy for brochures and sales sheets, web pages, emails, social media posts, and other marketing collateral
• Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
• Translate creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers, and distinguish the Deloitte brand; factor in client feedback, legal guidelines, and other requirements
• Collaborate with project managers, designers, and mixed-media producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
• Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with strategic marketers and subject matter experts to help deliver creative concepts that deliver real impact
• Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
• Identify and recommend new and innovative creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is part of the Marketing Excellence organization. We provide value to the US firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte’s business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
• 5-8 years of writing experience; journalism background a plus
• Long-form writer with a strong portfolio, a passion for words, and the willingness to collaborate and learn from others
• The ability to distill complex concepts into clear, compelling concepts
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you’ll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html