Senior Copy Writer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The senior copywriter knows how to transform ideas into written copy that people will want to read. You will take ownership of the entire copy development process, including writing long-format and short-format copy for marketing communication collateral, sales presentations, ads, digital media, white papers, and other marketing materials as requested.
• Take brand ownership – be the voice of the PPE business by researching materials and other sources to learn key data around products and positioning
• Research existing materials and online content to contribute to copy
• Conduct interviews with internal SME’s to uncover concepts and details that will contribute to copy
• Dive into the details without losing the big picture
• Contribute to content strategy
• Manage the review process with stakeholders and legal teams
• Ensure that copy is delivered on time and on target
• Associates Degree
• 5+ years of experience in business writing in corporate environment. Must provide samples of work.
• Experience researching, interviewing, and collaborating cross-functionally to create strong marketing copy
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field