Content Marketing Strategist
• Create consistent, on-brand messaging while producing content through email marketing, website, and social media.
• Responsible for overall demand generation, lead generation, and search engine optimization to increase inbound website traffic and MQLs
• Ability to create strong technical content that will be integrated within the entire organization
• Develop and deliver webinars and press releases at a high volume through the organization’s digital transformation
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
• 5 years of experience in demand generation and marketing automation.
• Experience in the industrial products industry is a strong plus
• Demonstrated ability to work with autonomy, collaborate on best practices and communicate efficiently
• Experience developing and delivering content strategy approaches
The team you’ll be joining:
• Leader in precision engineered products
• Executive leadership team with proven success in the industry
• High growth strategy over the next 3 years
• Organization is specialized in multiple market verticals
• Significant opportunity to impact the organization during a time of growth and transition
• Exposure to a dynamic executive team and private equity firm
• Outstanding benefits and culture
• Ability to influence the organization to drive results