Social Media Coordinator
Urban Skin Rx®, an unparalleled line of clinical skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed medical aesthetician, certified laser technician and founder of Urban MedSpa and Weight Loss Center in Charlotte, NC. An award-winning brand, Urban Skin Rx® is sold online and in multiple retailers (Ulta, Walmart, Target, CVS, HSN.com, QVC.com) in the United States as well as expanding into international markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers to fill our Social Media Coordinator role.
• Development, ongoing execution, and coordination of all USRX social media activities
• Support USRX’s business objectives and evolution of our digital footprint
• An emphasized support on engagement and conversion
• The ability to support strong integration with and across the brand’s marketing campaigns
• Prepare, deliver, and publish creative content across social media platforms
• Coordinate product ordering; manage department event calendar
• Collaborate and manage cross functional relationships
• 1+ years’ combined communication, social media, and community management experience
• Strong understanding of social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. / emerging platforms
• Possesses a passion for skincare and amplifying multi-ethnic voices in the social space.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
• Highly organized, self-starter with strong copywriting and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative, creative, and adaptive work style.
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing, advertising, promotional and digital content.
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Experience with CMS platforms such as Sprout, Falcon, Air Table, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) are a plus.
• Agency experience a plus but not required.
Urban Skin Rx is an equal employment opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws relating to discrimination against qualified applicants or employees in hiring or in any decision affecting job status, pay, or any other terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, or other applicable protected classes.