Sales Development Representative
ATMOX INC is a high growth manufacturing/marketing company serving the residential moisture control business in crawlspaces and attics through a one-of-kind product solution. ATMOX sales are to other businesses that resell and install the ATMOX products for the homeowner.
You can learn more about ATMOX INC and our products at www.atmox.com.
We are seeking a new full-time Sales Development Representative. To be successful you must have a great attitude, good organizational skills, and good computer skills. This position is located at the ATMOX office in Mint Hill, NC. Environment is very casual and relaxed, but it can be hectic at times and a fast work pace is needed. You must be humble, helpful, and respectful with all prospects and clients. If you are not self-motivated, this is not the job for you.
• Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals and identify new opportunities
• Work with your dedicated Account Executives to research new prospects, develop new accounts, strengthen customer relationships, and use opportunities through direct account engagement.
• Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
• Quickly learn the ATMOX product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions through phone calls, email, and social mediums.
• Provide sales support for current customers and onboarding new customers
• Schedule and participate in video call demonstrations of ATMOX equipment with Account Executive
• Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
• Assist in scheduling appointments and shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need to grow into your next role as an Account Executive on the ATMOX sales team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma Required (Associates Degree Preferred)
• Previous Sales Experience Preferred
• Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal, listening, presentation and energetic phone presence
• Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and willingness to bring new ideas to the company.
• High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company. Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
• Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain ATMOX’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
• An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
Due to Covid, we will conduct any initial interviews via phone and secondary interviews via video conference that can be done from any computer or phone.
Please email resumes to email@example.com