Electrical Maintenance Tech
This position will be under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, ensures the correct operation, repairs, and preventative maintenance schedules of the office, manufacturing, and distribution facilities. This position will perform tasks to install, maintain and/or repair plant production machinery such as plastic resin handling systems, co-extrusion cast film lines, pallet wrapping machines, and pre-stretch machines.
• Respond rapidly to all production breakdowns with a strong sense of urgency.
• Diagnose and remedy machine faults, both electrical and mechanical, and determine necessary repairs.
• Install plant processing equipment piping including copper, stainless steel, plastic, and iron pipe fitting.
• Troubleshoot and repair vacuum, centrifugal, and reciprocating pumps.
• Inspect all plant equipment and machinery for proper lubrication and perform other preventive maintenance such as draining air filters, changing panel air filters.
• Perform simple adjustments, repairs, or replacements on motors, controls, VFD’s, on electrical equipment. PLC troubleshooting desired.
• “Follow Lock Out Tag Out” Policy and procedures to ensure that machines or equipment are isolated from all potentially hazardous energy before performing cleaning, service or
maintenance activities where they may be an unexpected energization, start-up, or release of stored energy.
• Learn machine operating and maintenance requirements of all production machines and equipment.
• Must be able to interpret basic mechanical drawings and schematics.
• Working knowledge of OSHA Regulations.
• 3-5 years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting.
• Strong mechanical trouble shooting skills.
• Strong electrical, electronic, and PLC skills.
• Basic welding and pipefitting skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours (currently 1st shift (8am-5pm), overtime and take call-ins.
• Good writing, reading and math skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with peers, managers, and productions staff.
• Ability to use common precision measuring instruments, gauges and hand tools.
• Must possess a quality set of standard and metric size mechanic’s tools as well as basic electrical test equipment. (multimeter)
• Understanding of proper lubrication techniques.
Benefits and compensation:
• Temp to Permanent position with benefits (90 day probationary period)
• Salary depending on experience $17-$32
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com