Senior Marketing Manager
Skiptown is on a mission to make the lives of pets and their people easier, and even more fun, through a fully integrated pet services platform. A dog social club, Skiptown is the first tech-enabled, premium pet services ecosystem offering first class fun for pups and people. Our 24,000 sq ft flagship location in South End offers dog daycare, boarding and a social bar – and will soon expand to include retail, veterinary, grooming, training and transportation service.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join us in revolutionizing the pet industry. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
You are someone who relentlessly reviews their numbers and asks the “why” behind the data. You make an impact and add value, always. You are a self-starter who excels at marketing strategy and analytics. You thrive in an environment where uncertainty is the norm and can lead the charge in creating a unified marketing experience across multiple locations and service lines.
• Build the marketing playbook for Skiptown
• Refine the marketing strategy using client app data and campaign performance metrics
• Lead brand building, PR efforts, and membership pre-sales for our 2nd location
• Be accountable for the marketing budget and growth targets for Charlotte and expansion sites; address underperforming areas and refine goals as the business matures
• Manage digital marketing campaigns at the HQ level
• Direct the strategy of community-driven partnerships and ensure consistent execution across locations
• Partner with the product team to effectively launch product and service offerings that enable us to grow even faster
• Work closely with our operations, hiring, and product teams to run marketing experiments, surface insights and develop client acquisition and engagement strategies through new and existing high-traction, client acquisition channels
• Manage local marketing teams
• Experience in leading cross channel marketing campaigns
• Experience proposing annual marketing budgets
• Drive to determine the true ROI for all marketing efforts
• Experience evaluating performance across marketing platforms
• Strive to stay up-to-date on best practices in all things paid media
• Search Engine Optimization strategies
• Google Analytics certified
• Google Tag Manager experience
• Experience managing campaigns in paid social and paid search platforms (you could move this out of extra credit to this section)
• Experience managing analytics and paid media campaigns for app-based companies
• You know what it takes to put on an event
• You’ve led local marketing efforts across multiple cities
• You’re an expert content marketer
• You’re a wiz at Google ads and Facebook marketing
• You know your way around a WordPress site
• Skiptown offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Dog-friendly office!
• Free dog daycare
• Unlimited vacation policy
• PURPLE swag