Seeking a professional and energetic individual with extensive leadership experience. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a residential Property Manager.
• Manage the day-to-day operations, leasing, marketing, social media, and customer service for the community.
• Develop and manage operating budgets and various reports.
• Oversee the overall performance of the community.
• Work with the team to promote community engagement.
• 3+ years Property Manager experience in residential property management.
• NAA Designation (CAM or CAPS) preferred.
• Valid driver’s license, criminal background check, drug testing and references required.
We offer an attractive compensation package comprised of competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans, 401K, along with PTO and holiday pay.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org