Content Marketing Manager
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest-growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we’re doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help drive the growth of our business. This position will work from our facility in Lowell, NC but is currently working from home, following pandemic protocols. The Content Marketing Manager will be producing content for our website, our email, social media channels, 3rd party vendors, paid search and our nationwide stores. This role will have their work seen by approximately 1-2 million individuals every month so consistency and quality is key.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing content professional who takes initiative and successfully delivers content that tells our story and that drives results for a tangible impact on our business. The best person for this role wants to be a part of a growing team, takes pride in their work and that enjoys seeing the impact their content has on the business as a whole. You will report to the Director of Marketing but also work closely with our Divisional VP and CMO.
• Producing quality, helpful and informative articles for our website to build trust and authority in our brand digital presence.
• Write and audit ad copy for our Paid Search & Social Media Marketing efforts.
• Create compelling copy that improves our organic search ranking on key pages across our website.
• Assist in launching new stores across the country with digital content.
• Ensuring brand consistency across the web that follows our guidelines.
Impact on Business:
• Positive brand recognition and consistency across chosen published channels
• An increase in guest engagement, loyalty and conversion metrics
• Social media positive sentiment metrics
• Increases in key SEO metrics
• The shortening of sales/buying cycles and identification of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
• Increase in digital content completeness, quality, and velocity to audience
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
• Bachelors degree or higher
• 4+ years experience in creating exceptional marketing content for digital channels
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
• Experience with website content creation, email marketing and social media
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.