Frontier Growth provides support for growth – both investment capital and operational expertise – exclusively for software companies with $5-$20 million in revenue. Frontier was founded with an intentional culture to put People Before Numbers, because it’s people that lead to real growth. With over 20 years of experience and actively investing its 5th fund, Frontier respects that each of their companies represents someone’s life’s work and helps them grow without stifling the innovation that’s made them successful.
The Executive Assistant is an essential role at Frontier Growth as the support they provide allows the other functional teams to focus on decision-making and high-level responsibilities. In this role, the Executive Assistant maintains multiple calendars/schedules and arranges travel for multiple team members. They handle clerical/administrative tasks and prioritize correspondence. This role requires an individual who is highly organized, enjoys completing multiple projects at once, and works effectively and efficiently under minimal supervision exercising initiative and judgement. Executive Assistants at Frontier Growth have a positive, approachable, can-do attitude.
• Proactively anticipating the needs of key team members and acting accordingly, professionally, and swiftly
• Screening calls, visitors, and emails to eliminate and/or prioritize in order to maximize team member’s calendars
• Prioritizing conflicting needs; handling tasks/projects expeditiously, proactively, and following through to successful completion within all deadlines
• Having ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalating relevant information to the key team members as needed
• Managing complex schedules for multiple key team members internally, as well as with external contacts
• Consistent high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgement
• Coordinating complex travel coordination, both domestic and international, for multiple key team members
• Reserving flight arrangement, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations via Concur/American Express Travel, as required
• Performing diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative support including composing, signing, and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence
• Conducting research, preparing presentations, and report creating as needed
• Flexible with hours based on business needs
• Owning and successfully completing expense reports via Concur each month for all assigned key team members by the deadline
• Working very closely and effectively with other Support Team members and assisting with special projects as needed
• Willing and able to assist key team members with personal tasks and/or errands as requested
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience supporting multiple executive-level or similar high-level executives
• Strong educational background with a record of achievement
• Highly proficient in Office suite, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel and complex travel management
• Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills that result in the ability to work effectively with executive management, other employees, and vendors
• Ability to prioritize and organize flow and heavy work volume
• Flexibility to work effectively and positively both independently and on a team
• Typical professional, corporate office working conditions apply to this job. Special working conditions including evening/weekend work should be expected roughly 5 – 10% of the time.