Product Marketing Specialist
Leveraging the crossroads of insurance expertise and technological innovation, CCG IQ and our suite of services empower insurance carriers to make faster, smarter, and better decisions regarding underwriting and claims settlements. The combination of our proven solutions and years of expertise in the industry has enabled us to establish a respected history of helping make a positive impact on people nationwide.
Our family of brands, including HVACi, StrikeCheck, and JMI Reports, allow insurance professionals to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims and underwriting needs will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte but with a presence across the country, CCG IQ is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working, and personable candidates to join our team.
Technology powered. People driven. That’s CCG IQ.
• Develop and produce communications and materials to enhance the CCG IQ brands and emphasize capabilities
• Undertake and assists with new product launches
• Arm customer-facing teams with messaging, collateral, and tools they need to increase demand and accelerate pipeline
• Interface with sales and account management to ensure successful execution of marketing activities
• Collaborate with other marketing specialties to implement effective communications to drive performance, such as social media campaigns, paid search campaigns, advertising campaigns, targeted email campaigns, and general product awareness initiatives
• Analyze customer feedback to provide suggestions for customer needs and future products
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the CCG IQ brands and product lines, along with its relevance in the market and the competitive landscape
• Establish and evaluate product marketing strategies and plans and collaborates with other marketing teams to ensure that plans align with overall marketing strategies
• Monitor industry-wide trends and stays abreast of new tools and technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications from a four-year college or university
• 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing delivering highly successful projects and campaigns
• Experience managing projects from end to end (including managing freelancers, collaborating with colleagues, interacting with stakeholders, and delivering project to completion) required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft office required
• Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Insurance industry experience