Temporary HR Director
Support 100+ team members by providing Human Resource guidance and counsel in areas regarding management practices, performance management, organizational effectiveness, general employment practices, recruitment and staffing, compensation, professional development, employee engagement,
compliance, workers compensation, and risk management in support of business objectives.
Posting Dates: November 19- December 4, 2020
Job Status: Temporary, Exempt / 30-40 hours per week (December 2020 through March 2021)
Department/Location: Human Resources – CIS Central Office
• Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts. Work with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues. Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
• Ensure the company is compliant with all applicable HR laws/regulations and participates in audits by validating the accuracy of data.
• Oversee health and welfare benefits and agency insurance policies consulting with insurance brokers.
• Assist HR and Payroll Manager with the processing of bi-weekly payroll.
• Provide feedback and advice to managers to help ensure fair and consistent administration of compensation practices throughout organization, including, but not limited to, merit increases, promotions and market increases.
• Partner with the Executive Team to understand strategic objectives, support and execute on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives
within their assigned area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Education or closely related field. Masters preferred.
• Broad HR generalist experience of at least 3 years. Professional certification through SHRM or HCRI preferred.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. Proficiency using Google suite, including: Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Forms.
• Requires excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Angela Beavers by December 4, 2020 by e-mail or fax.
E-mail: email@example.com |Fax: 888-458-6525