This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2424 Rebecca Ave.: $289,000
- Neighborhood: Ponderosa
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group (email@example.com)
- Features: Curb appeal, stunning all-white kitchen, gorgeous wood floors, well-appointed bathrooms
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,652 square feet
For many of us, 2020 has been a tough year. Maybe you can end it on a high note by finding your dream home.
Why we love it: This place has so much personality with the stained concrete floors, brick wall, exposed pipes, and modern accents. The huge windows in the bedroom are a major bonus.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Therese Moreley at Allen Tate Huntersville
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 798 square feet
- Notable features: Great views, Uptown location, industrial style, open layout
Why we love it: Newly renovated, this classic ranch has a large kitchen with an island, neutral paint and finishes, fabulous bathrooms, and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining — all under $300K.
- Neighborhood: Oak Forest
- Realtor: Maria Martinez at Wilkinson ERA Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,540 square feet
- Notable features: Classic ranch, large kitchen with an island, neutral paint and finishes, fabulous bathrooms, back deck, big yard
Why we love it: This house is a winner. From the fun green tile in the kitchen to the layout to the color of the hardwoods, I’m really into this.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Trent Corbin at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,202 square feet
- Notable features: Stylish updates, modern design, gorgeous tile and finishes, West End location
Why we love it: What’s not to love about this fully updated ranch? It’s got a neutral, bright kitchen, a fabulous backyard with a deck and fire pit area, light-filled living room, and a dreamy screened-in porch. P.S. – Asking price has dropped $6,000 since last week.
- Neighborhood: Montclair
- Realtor: Gerda Gregerson at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,402 square feet
- Notable features: Neutral, bright kitchen, fabulous backyard with a deck and fire pit area, light-filled living room, dreamy screened-in porch
Why we love it: Some highlights of this three-bed bungalow include its curb appeal, nicely sized owner’s suite, manageable backyard with a deck, and overall charm.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Brittany Burton at LLLUMI Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,508 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, sizable owner’s suite, great yard
Why we love it: The kitchen and living area of this home are definitely the stars. Who wouldn’t be proud to host small gatherings here (eventually)?
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Kara West at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,307 square feet
- Notable features: Hot neighborhood, gorgeous kitchen, modern design
Why we love it: This townhouse lives like a single-family home with a fabulous kitchen, coffered ceilings, a dreamy owner’s bathroom, and a private covered porch.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Nick Cabaniss at Carolina Realty & Investing Group LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,983 square feet
- Notable features: Fabulous kitchen, coffered ceilings, dreamy owner’s bathroom, private covered porch
Why we love it: I like how this farmhouse-inspired townhouse blends modern and rustic elements, from the black shiplap fireplace in the living room to simple sleek cabinetry throughout.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Joy Thomas at Enjoy Charlotte Living LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,686 square feet
- Notable features: Location, modern farmhouse look, modern fixtures and finishes, enviable owner’s suite
Why we love it: Well folks, looks like it’s another week of me saying “I’d like to live here” only to find out the two-bed cottage I’ve fallen for is way too close to $1M. But, just in case you are looking for a charming two-bed, I think this one does the trick. I love it.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Brandon Boyd at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,757 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, gorgeous paver patio, gracious front porch, decently sized kitchen with massive fridge, walk-in closet
Why we love it: I am very into this house; I’ve already redecorated it in my head many times. I love how the owner’s suite is separate from the other two bedrooms and how the kitchen and dining room open to the family room.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Matt Stone at The Matt Stone Team
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,724 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, location, charm, great layout