Integrated Marketing – Retail and Search Media Manager
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
At Campbell Snacks, we provide exceptional experiences for our consumers across multiple touchpoints. We are seeking a Manager, Retailer, and Search Media to be the subject matter expert, accountable for driving efficiency, sales, and overall performance for Retailer Media across 5 retailers (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Instacart) and traditional search. In this role, responsibilities will include influencing strategic recommendations, directing media agency partners and vendors, and working with the Associate Director, Media, and cross-functional partners (Sales, Shopper, Brand). A key area of focus for the Manager, Retailer, and Search Media will be transitioning our retailer media activation plans to our Media AOR and implementing an internal process across multiple stakeholders.
This role is an ideal fit for a ‘roll up your sleeves’ leader. The Manager, Retailer and Search Media will be responsible for building an integrated process across multiple internal and external teams to deliver best-in-class retailer media activations. It is critical for the Manager to have demonstrated expertise across all media channels, devices, and formats as well as experience working with retailers. This person should be comfortable leveraging multiple data sets, both first and third party, to develop results-driven plans.
Within our matrixed organization the Manager, Retailer and Search Media, will be responsible for building strong working relationships within the integrated marketing team, shopper team, retailer teams, and brand teams. S/he must have the ability to flex to work with partners of all levels within the marketing organization from Specialist to CMO.
• Leadership, the ability to inspire confidence, drive decision making, and rally internal and external partners to work together towards a unified goal
• Strategy, drive the strategic framework for our retailer media and search plans via subject matter expertise, ability to think outside of the box, collaboration and integration, and strong business acumen
• Activation, oversee tactical plan development and implementation, challenging the team to raise the bar and discover new ways to breakthrough, driving stronger results via real-time optimization
• Analytics & Insights, synthesize data from disparate sources to identify insights to inform and transform our plans both long-term and in real-time
• Business Engagement and Collaboration, work closely with the Integrated Marketing team and key marketing and sales stakeholders to develop integrated plans and processes
• Change Agent, understand when to challenge the status quo as well as when to push for success through the ‘tried & true’, driven by an unrelenting focus on performance
• Financial & Budget Management, develop and manage project forecasts, budgets and plans; partner with Shopper, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure effective budget management
• Partner Management, identify, evaluate and manage relationships with customers, agencies, media companies, and media analytics and technology vendors
• Experience with and deep understanding of search and retailer media landscape
• Experience with highly matrixed organizations and on integrated, cross-functional teams, with comfort playing both leader and team member roles
• Proven leadership ability
• Proven ability to build strong working relationships within team and across an organization
• Proven ability to manage external partners
• Strong knowledge of external media marketplace (today & future)
• Strong understanding of media technologies and systems
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) and proven collaboration skills
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related Field preferred
• 5+ years Media experience, working with both linear & digital media, from strategy to activation to performance optimization
• Retailer media experience required; preferred experience working with Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kroger or Instacart.
• Managed media budget(s) across multiple brands/sub-brands, client or agency side
• Proven ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organizational structure
• Willingness and ability to travel for key business and industry meetings
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.